The e4 | Advanced Transportation Center of Southern California serves as the advanced transportation industry resource for the region. The Center was designated by the California Energy Commission and covers the counties of Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, and San Bernardino. View the press release on the Center here.
Contact us today for any of the following services:
- Questions related to the advanced transportation industry on topics such as: vehicle and fuel availability, technology advancements, market development, and more.
- Hosting your advanced transportation meetings
- Collaborating on public and private grant opportunities in advanced transportation
- Getting the word out about your advanced transportation event
- Finding out about the latest news related to advanced transportation
- Creating workforce programs to meet the needs of the advanced transportation industry
- Securing partners and funding for pilot projects and demonstration projects in advanced transportation